Hello, I´m Xiomara.Today I want to tell you about an experience that happened to me at Christmas.
Well, We don´t have a specific tradition, but what we do is clean the house. Sometimes we do it on the same day. I mean on the 24th. Then we take out things that we can give away and throw away. That way we just decorate our house. That's what we usually do. But in the year 2016 I remember that day. We had not a traditional Christmas dinner, but we had pizza, hamburger and kfc.
That wasn't all, we also had panettone with chocolate. Too much food for one night. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from that day, nor do I have any pictures of the Christmas decorations in my house.
But I have pictures from last year with my family at Christmas and some small Christmas decorations.
Christmas for me is beautiful because I spend time with my family and we are happy for the birth of Jesus. Besides, we now celebrate it with Danna. She is our mascot and is just one year old. That's a picture from last year, she was wearing a Christmas dress. She looks very nice.
Finally, I would like to tell you that we are planning with my family to receive Christmas in the same way as in 2016. Wish us luck.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario